Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today its a fantastic day :D had alot fun.hahas.met darren and huishan in the morning.went to sch tgt wit darren as huishan wanted to wait for her frend.hahas:Den first lesson was mr woo's. we kept wowing all the way in class as we nid to comment on those suggestions dat ppl gave:D it was hilarious.den we went for smoking break.den went for mrs robinson lesson.lol damn fun . we begin taking photos . and my hair was the one for modelling.joey and meiqi began to tie my hair wit tails. and wore a spec wit no lens.so imba cool looking geek.i went to the cafe looking like dis.and ya. ofcourse . everyone stared.LOL
began the shampoo period.damn fun oso i slept while huishan wash my head.so embarrassing.my mouth was opened.LOL.when it was my turn to wash.i made a lot mistakes.lol making huishan hair look bad.SORRY HUISHAN!:D.that was all . now at home talking to Y :D

No comments:

Post a Comment